View Single Post

Old 06-19-2019, 11:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
HUH? You totally lost me on that one. Please "esplain'". I believe I AGREED with you in my post so I don't understand what you were disagreeing with.me on.

Was up in Iselin this past weekend then down to S. Jersey for grandson's HS graduation. Couldn't wait to get back here.
I don't think they should skate and get off the hook at all no matter who made the mistake in the first place. If I misunderstood you it won't be the last time I make a mistake. Sorry. They upset me by leaving people without service for so long because I like you have been in the same shoes many times in Jersey. I really should have stayed out of this thread because I wasn't affected, THIS TIME. I do care because people depend on the Internet for their phone and God Forbid they couldn't reach someone for help if needed. Since I don't live there yet and my experience is no connection without Wi-Fi my conclusion is No Bueno. If other people can make calls from that location then maybe it is my phones, but like you, I have current models.

We went to the Isle of Linden several days ago and tried calling my wife on her Verizon Phone. I have a Verizon also. I couldn't get the call through for the life of me. Thankfully she was sitting next to me. We remember trying the same thing when Fenney was just built. No dice then either.

We have only one more Victim I mean Child to move out of Jersey. I had the same feeling when we got back here this Past Christmas. This is Home Now.

Sorry for the foul up bleep and blunder. Great article on the Golf Carts the other day. Peace Out!

Last edited by Nucky; 06-19-2019 at 11:46 PM.