View Single Post

Old 06-22-2019, 03:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
The OP mentioned "new". I was assuming (could be wrong), new.
I know he said new, but he also said he would like to save a few bucks, a new fully loaded cart with upgraded seats from The Villages costs $13,000 plus. While were at it, one year old carts with all the upgrades are available from Grandpa & Grandma Villages Buggies. I checked them out orginally and they get their carts from a course in Virginia when they are one year old, they replace their carts every year and this place buys the carts. He does a real good job, but I don't think he is as cheap as Villages Discount.

Grandpa & Grandma's Village Buggies LLC - Home

On the subject of new, Alabama has been mentioned before and the seller had a somewhat shabby appearance if you go there. This place in Alabama, Knight Rides, from the google maps images has a professional looking lot. It's in Opelika, Alabama, which is right next to Auburn, across the state line from Columbus, Georgia. They might be a little higher than the other Alabama seller, they advertise a 2018 Yamaha Drive 2 Quietech PTV EFI Gas Golf Car for $7495, this is the photo they show. Then your best option is to have it shipped to Villages Discount Golf Cars and they have a $2500 package which includes the curtain shades, mirrors, upgraded seats, etc. For about $10,000 you got a new Yamaha loaded.

The Villages Florida

New Cart Sales | Knight Rides Yamaha Golf Cars and Carts