View Single Post

Old 06-23-2019, 09:37 AM
Default The Very Best and our only Go-To painting contractor

I have nothing but many kudos for Chris Gibbs and his staff who promptly came in and did an outstanding job for one of my real estate clients who had left me with the task of getting their home prepared for its eventual sale. The family had taken their father back north a couple of years ago from the home he had bought in The Villages back in 2000. They asked me to place it on the market knowing it would need a lot of TLC to bring it back into shape. The father had been unable to keep up with its maintenance for a number of years so that the walls, trim and all the cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms needed to be painted and brought back to life. Likewise, the outside of the house including the pool and bird cage area required even more work and effort. If it wasn’t for the talented job provided by the Investment Painting Contractor crew, it would never be worth the value it is today! I personally cannot say enough about their “professionalism” not to mention their "capability". They are now my Go-To organization whenever I should incur any future painting requirements. I can’t recommend them enough!!!!