View Single Post

Old 06-23-2019, 12:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthorse View Post
Thank you for replying. I will have a golf car and plan on wearing it out! My goal is to have an enjoyable vacation while also considering relocation. It looks like a wonderful place to retire with almost limitless activities. I will not be looking at properties this trip but if things work out as I anticipate, I will soon return with that objective. Thanks for the suggestions.
Good luck. Been here since 2005 in Lynnhaven which is near the Villages High School and Southern Trace Shopping Center and really love the Villages especially when coming back from places like the Tampa Bay area, DC, or Orlando.

Have been single since then but am taking care of aging parents so it kind of make things a little difficult. Am a 60 year old male.

When you are going around in the golf cart and try to think of a location for a home in the Villages which is close to all three town squares.

Lots of very pretty golf cart drives around the Villages. The drive from Laurel Manor to Saddlebrook Rec Center is one of these and its is especially beautiful at night.