View Single Post

Old 06-26-2019, 02:45 PM
Platinum member

We love this place. Usually, I will order Chicken or Pork Katsu Lunch Box-- which is basically a sort of southern fried cutlet -- delish. It comes with Miso Soup, Salad, 2 pieces of California roll, and fruit. Great deal for if I remember correctly $11.00. The salad has the freshest iceberg lettuce (which I don't usually prefer) but I enjoy it with the really delicious ginger dressing.

Hubby likes the Steak Hibachi ($13.00 I think). I've also had a fried soft shell crab, gyoza -- which is a type of fried wonton, sort of and very tasty. Also enjoy the vegetable tempura. The food has been consistent and very fresh each time we've had it.

You can get delivery through DoorDash - but that adds quite a hefty amount to the bill -- upwards of $15.00 or more, not to mention a very long wait.

Last two or three times I called in a take-out order and they brought the order out to the car (there is a small parking lot right across the street if you can't double park -- it is a very busy street). When I call I get the total and usually have the exact amount plus I always give the person 2 or 3 dollars (like one would do for a car valet). It's well worth it. They are very accommodating and are now on our rotation list.

Last edited by BK001; 06-26-2019 at 02:52 PM.