View Single Post

Old 06-27-2019, 12:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottoguy View Post
This 15 page document has been vetted as authentic. Imgur: The magic of the Internet

UFO LEAK OF THE CENTURY. Richard Dolan Analyzes the Admiral Wilson Notes. - YouTube

There is more, much more that none of you are aware of.
I will bite.....you posted a link from a self proclaimed "entertainment site" thus will ask you this question....

WHO vetted it as authentic ?

This is all from one Richard Dolan....

"Richard Michael Dolan (/ˈdoʊlən/; born July 1, 1962) is an American author, historian, publisher, and conspiracy theory analyst, who specializes in the history of the UFO phenomenon, as well as analysis of conspiracy theories, United States national security and the Cold War."

Richard M. Dolan - Wikipedia

i will stick with scientific fact. I have no idea of the truth but lacking any, not one piece of, credible evidence, I will look beyond the conspiracy theories, which any person can begin it seems and it will "get legs" on the internet.

National Enquirer has made a bundle of money off those that "want" a conspiracy theory, and it is "entertainment".

Conspiracy theories lacking concrete facts will eat your mind. This was the rage in the 50's and sixties without the internet and youtube to assist in spreading this stuff.

Is there not enough in the REAL world of interest or worry without manufacturing conspiracy theories ?