View Single Post

Old 06-28-2019, 03:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Does anybody else get an occasional warning on your Cell Phone that Traffic in Your area is expected to be a little heavier for the next hour? I just smile and THANK GOD that we live here. I'll take the Crumby Drivers here anytime.

I would think that with the new signs that are being installed on the Golf Cart Paths should help with those that are still aggravated for some reason. I, We weren't born with the knowledge of each and every street or Cart Path in The Villages. We each know our own HOOD like the back of our hand so to speak but may slow up traffic every so slightly while trying to make sense of a GPS Service that is Spotty but Better Lately and Directional Signage on Cart Paths That Suck but will be improved shortly. That was one of the things I put on My Villages Questionnaire last year.

You know that person you just rushed, pushed to hurry, made feel uncomfortable? How would you feel if it was a Close Family Member? What if they were coming from a Doctors Office or Hospital and just got devastating news. Back off, Think, Take it Easy!

If you are on the road the right-hand lane is for sightseeing the left lane is for Top Fuel, Funny Car Drivers! Zoom, Zoom, Zoom! Maybe they need to get to the Hospital for an emergency. Can't everyone just get along?