View Single Post

Old 06-29-2019, 08:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Sammy Joe's gets Eight and a half Stars outta 10 Stars. Big Bob's Pizzeria & Restaurant 12909 E Highway 25, Ocklawaha, FL 32179-5115 352-288-4200 gets 9 and a half Stars outta 10 Stars. It's about 9 miles past the Main Post Office and the outside of it tempted us to not go in but I certainly glad we did.

I was talking to the Owner and asked him Why the Hell Did You Name This Place Bob's? Why not Vito, Rocco's? He said my name is Bob! You won't be disappointed. The place is in a small strip mall with a couple of abandoned Gas Pumps out front. Not beautiful outside but inside its O.K. but the food is GREAT!
On Yelp they have a lot of info about Big Bob's. You gave them a 1/2 star more than Sammy Joe's, I'll try it if I get up that way. Although the photos look a lot thicker than Sammy Joe's, more NY style. At SJ you can tell them to make it to the edge, and you'll get no crust, just all pizza. Bob's looks really nice, much nicer than Sammy Joe's.

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

Big Bob’s Italian Restaurant and Pizza - 32 Photos & 36 Reviews - Pizza - 12909 E Hwy 25, Ocklawaha, FL - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp