View Single Post

Old 06-30-2019, 08:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

I've had a black top on my 2011 Yamaha since I bought it new. The cart is open to the outside, so with a black top the only difference will be the look it will give you. My neighbor and I alternate driving each week to play golf, his feels no difference with his cream colored roof.

The biggest difference is putting the top half of the windshield down when moving, creates a nice breeze. I also rode once with a fellow who had a 12" fan located in the ceiling just above your head, that was nice but they all seem too expensive. My neighbor has slots in his windshield and my cart doesn't and I just noticed those on Friday on the way home, I had to put my hand in front of the slot to see if any air was coming through. The only real way to beat the heat is to buy an air conditioned Atomic Cool Kartz. There is a dealer in Wildwood just past Sparr Home Center on 44. They have a couple of different models, I think they run from $9,000 to $15,000 new and you'll see one for sale on here about every couple of months.

The Villages Florida