View Single Post

Old 07-01-2019, 03:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyc234 View Post
Does it say anywhere that these are exclusive country clubs? You do get free golf, just not free if you choose to ride in your cart then you pay for that privilege to ride, no different than a toll road, you have a choice. Just walk and you can play for free.
You're confusing executive golf, free if you walk, $4 if you ride in your cart, free with a annual trail fee of about $150. The Country Clubs are never free, even if you walk. Currently the non-priority resident green fees at most courses is $34, whether you walk or ride. A priority membership would discount that fee about $10 and you would get priority on your teetime requests and would include your trail fee on the executive courses, that's what it does for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capecoralbill
Wait a minute , I don't golf, or play tennis, but i do swim, so I cant use the pool . When I went in the Villages trolley ride from the sales Department , the old guy never mentioned anything about having to pay for a swimming pool.
You probably have 2 or 3 pools within a half a mile of your home that are free. I live just off St. Charles near Southern Star and I have St. James and Tamarind Grove Neighborhood pools and Sterling Hgts Rec Center Pool, all within a 5 minute cart ride and they're free.