View Single Post

Old 07-05-2019, 03:00 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ureout View Post
here is my problem with the VIP seating... I've been here 17 yrs. and it never mattered if you lived in a Villa or a premier home once you left your home everyone was equal to all the FREE programs and events.. The dream of Harold Schwartz.. I have no idea where anything was or would have been setup if not for the rain.. what I think is wrong is for someone to be able to cordon off a section and say this is for VIPS's if you want to have PRIME seating and a direct entrance to guarantee to get on the dance floor you must pay... it has always been my understanding and have heard the announcements hundreds of times NO SAVED SEATING .. I guess now they will have to change that recording to unless you have $50

Ya know, I hadn’t given it much thought, but I think you’re right! This isn’t in keeping with the Villages tradition and one of the beautiful things about TV. This may have been a trial balloon to see how it would be accepted. The more I think about it, the less I find it acceptable. Think of all the events where this special “VIP” class/status symbol could be applied. A slippery slope.