Thread: Cart World
View Single Post

Old 07-06-2019, 08:07 AM
Default Cart World

CART WORLD = BAD
Bought a new 2019 Club Car from Cart World. About 9 weeks go by, started rattling like a 10 year old cart. First day, waited 4 hours, repairman said he fixed it, but, 1 day later, sound returned. Second day, waited 2 hours, 2 repairman came, said it could not be fixed there, needed to be taken back to shop. Third day, waited 4 hours, flatbed took into shop. Fourth day, service manager says he drove it everywhere, but no sound. This after his 2 repairmen heard and felt same rattling as I did. Manager then blamed a loose plate as the noise, That was a lie. Waited another few hours, cart returned with noise still there. Fifth day, called owner / boss who, instead of apologizing, said noises happen and nothing can be done. Also said he was doing me a favor by not charging me, even though cart is under warranty. I guess warranty only covers what they want it to cover. I wasted 5 days and about 12 hours, to not get a problem fixed.
So basically, I have a 9 week old cart that has a loose piece of metal floating around, which may get worse and cause an accident, and, all they do is tell me, too bad. I guess they're busy with their 1.5 million expansion, money they probably saved by not honoring warranties or doing proper service or repairs.