View Single Post

Old 07-11-2019, 07:59 PM
Veteran member

I have been watching the southern area just about Daily, and I can gaurantee you they have sold a lot more than 1000 homes in the first 6 months. It is kind of amazing to watch the View lots disappear when they go up for sale, especially in the 55-100K range. Any spec homes with a view go quickly also. Courtyard villas are another good seller. Sales this year have definetly been higher than last. Shocking how much is selling this summer too. I think them actually starting to build the bridges helps, but the price of the homes and the beauty of the area sell things.

On a similar note - there are only 2 new homes left in Fenney......

I will say this, I really have NO idea how they price new homes. Seems like someone is throwing darts at a board. When one with a really good price goes up, it disappears in a day. The other day an Iris on the golf course came up on the site for like $365K. I was like, man is that low. Next day it was sold. Other times you look at a house and it is like crazy high, and it sits forever....

One last thing -what is with the UGLY Olive Drab cabinets they are putting in lately? Do they think we are in the army? I notice those houses don't sell fast. I do really like the new fronts and the fact they put in flooring instead of carpet in a lot of homes.

Ed
Snow Flake until I retire