View Single Post

Old 07-11-2019, 08:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazuela View Post
There is no officially-recognized flag of Donald Trump. HIS (personal, non-officially-recognized) flag doesn't fly from the White House or any other federal building.
f his personal non-officially recognized flag is allowed to fly on the same flagpole as the actual federally-recognized Stars and Stripes, then, by extension, any non-officially recognized flag should be allowed to fly on the same flagpole. So a rainbow flag, or a kitten flag, or a summer flag, or a Chairman Mao flag, or a Mussolini flag, or a Jazuela flag, or a Gary Morse flag.
I understand that but I am talking about flowers. So then I can have flower flags? I am not talking about ON A POLE WITH US FLAG. I mean by itself attached to my garage. C.S. says NO and C.S. says YES when I ask about a flag with summer flowers on it. I should have asked about a Gary Morse or a Pussy Cat flag. CS says 2 different things on 2 different days. On one call they say NO and on another they say YES because of Florida rule (or statute) 190. If this person can have 2 Goofy flags why can't I have 2 Flower or 2 Bunny Wabbit flags?

Example photo here (NOT my house but one nearby). I just want to hang 2 flags with flowers in the same way as this house hangs Goofy flags.

img_1611-jpg

Last edited by EdFNJ; 07-11-2019 at 09:00 PM.