View Single Post

Old 07-17-2019, 06:00 PM
Arrow My Comments are Based on Facts, Not Opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Cowgirl View Post
Zero rats that you know about makes one wonder how many of them are there that you don't know about???
They mostly come out at night and like it or not, they are there, even if they're just occasionally visiting.

Generally speaking, they're mostly in the palm trees unless they're in your attic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
We are active gardeners so are out in our yard very frequently. Have never seen any or evidence that there are rats in our palms.
Nothing in the attic either.
I think you are making too much about nothing.
You and your wife may be active gardeners but that has nothing to do with whether or not you have rats in and/or around your house.
In addition, unless you are doing your gardening at night, you WON'T see any rats!
And pray tell -- what kind of rat evidence are you looking for that you have not found?

If they are in your attic or walls, etc., you probably won't see them but probably will hear them.

For your information, I'm not making up "much ado about nothing."
I speak from experience and education.
What are your credentials for not believing me???

Palm rats are also known as roof rats, citrus rats, black rats, and ship rats belong to the Muridae family of the rodent species.
They are found more commonly in areas with a tropical climate, and they are climbers.
These pests like to nest above the ground in trees, especially the palm tree, thus earning their unique name.
Their main food source is fruit.

Alford Wildlife & Pest | SWFL Wildlife & Pest Control