View Single Post

Old 07-19-2019, 10:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,523 Times in 3,109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Maybe this was from the same Genepool. I don't usually report any driving infractions on here because what good does it really do but today a Dark Red Small Buick SUV followed me in the Golf Cart Lane from the Hysterical Golf Cart Bridge all the way past St. Timothy's to the Morse Circle. They had every intention of following me on the Golf Cart Paver Roundabout complete with a POST TO STOP CARS. It didn't have any effect on this driver. The person jumped the right-hand curb and was gonna follow me. I just stopped and let them come to the conclusion that they were in forbidden territory. They backed up, got on the Asphalt Roadway and rocked their way up El Camino Real at Nascar like speed. I hope they didn't hurt anyone, they had something on their mind.

You know lately people have been even more rotten to one another than ever before. Especially around Supermarkets or with people who are moving slow trying to negotiate their way to or from a store at a Strip Mall. Maybe its the Heat. It only takes a Second to be Nice, It only takes a Second to Ruin Somebodys and Your Own Life! Chill Out!
That has me curious - where are the local police department, closest to the three different town squares? Does the Community Watch have the authority to make arrests and use force if necessary? Do they have an official spot or headquarters within the town squares, or near them?

If someone was following me around and was spooking me, I'd lead them right to the police department front door. Hard to do in a golf cart if the police department isn't accessible by golf cart though?