View Single Post

Old 07-20-2019, 10:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,434 Times in 2,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
She could use The Honda Generator to Nothing But Fire Up The Ultrasound Machine.

Nice helping hand with the Generator the other day my friend. That Thread was very helpful and although I had thought about the volume of the Gigantic 10,000 - 12,000 Watt Generator your post about a reasonably sized machine and the Fuel Savings brought up by NOTHING but TOYMEISTER sealed the deal. Saved me again.

The only time I had anything to do with generators in NJ I was ordering ones that were delivered by truck or were the size of an entire truck, they were Diesel Powered and it wasn't on my coin so I didn't pay attention to the details so much.

Some people have the touch taking Blood. What a miserable job but it must be rewarding and to some extent, it is an ART.
Glad you're NOTHING but happy with your generator selection. Was happy to help. I know I don't have to tell you to keep it well ventilated. Have seen way too many reports of families dying from co2 poisoning because they ran the generator in the garage and the exhaust found its way into the house.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!