Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 07-26-2019, 11:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSR22 View Post
So sorry for your loss I truly know how you feel. We moved here in 2012 with 3 Polish Lowland Sheepdogs. Unfortunately, Zorro passed less then 2 years after we moved. I understood I could not get another dog because we still had 2. We made an agreement no more dogs and no way ever a puppy. Zeta crossed the bridge last November and we were down to Zuni. It did not take 2 weeks I wanted a dog. My husband agreed as long as it was not a puppy. Short story Ziggy Stardust, an Irish Red Pied Brindle joined our family in December at 3 months old!
I still have a lot of connections in the dog world. Do you want me to put out feelers for an adult English Lab?
I would really appreciate you doing that for us but it has to be a female. Although if you found a male dog desperate for a home we probably would love it just as much as a female. As to age .... if you can do it we would prefer no younger than four, but we have no problems with a much older dog.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak