Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Thread: STAR Golf Carts
View Single Post

Old 10-14-2008, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshoffer View Post
I wonder how K&H remains in business? Our experience was just like described above. The owner doesn't seem phased by unhappy customers.
I also had a terrible experience with K&H. I believe it is a son and father owners. The father is OK but the son is a total rip off. I had them do a sunbrella for me including paying for seat covers. When I got it back the seat covers were not installed but in the basket. I called and was told that since my"seats looked so nice " that they didnt install them.

Well a week or so later i went to install the covers and they did not fit. I called and was told that it was my fault because i didnt tell them i had deluxe seats. They told me they would get the correct covers for me. Well 3 weeks later it took a letter to them threatening lawsuit before they refunded my money for the seat cover portion. It took 3 days to get them from par car.

I was not surprised when I read in the paper that Star car was pulling the franchise.

jeffy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.