View Single Post

Old 08-03-2019, 09:44 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts
Default How often do you Eat at a Restaurant

My question is how often do you eat at a sitdown restaurant. Not fast food. Cost is not the question. We have always had available our own produce, meat, and at better quality than at eating out.

We have more time, to cook, it is rare that we eat out more than twice a month. Then, we usually eat Due to friends asking us to join, or I’m just not gonna make that dish at home. Grocery is not an issue, most is delivered to our front door.

I am wondering because, one thing that posters bring up about the new area is there’s only one restaurant. Those who live there don’t seem to have a problem with it, or driving to a restaurant that they want to eat at.

So those who are not in favor of the newest areas due to lack of restaurants, and connectivity, do you eat multiple times a week, that the new area would impact on you having to drive elsewhere. Or is it the lack of security of not having 10 restaurants by golf cart or car within 5 minutes of your home.

We are looking at a possible forth move, and really like the trails, with a more tranquil vibe. I have as of yet met a person who lives in newly built villages to be unhappy, but just as excited to be enjoying life in TV just as much as any new resident, when they bought in the early concept of pre SS, LSL or Brownwood.