View Single Post

Old 08-03-2019, 11:11 AM
Veteran member
Location: The Villages - Formerly Atlanta Endicott and Syracuse NY
Default Spanish Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
You must never go to Spanish Springs, it's a popular place been here 20 years. It's around the corner from Katie Belles and connected to the Bowling Alley. A couple of years ago I stopped in on a Saturday and there must of been a 100 Ohio State fans watching a game, but I understand it's a Buffalo Bills hangout. They also have live Blues Music certain nights of the week. They're noted for their fried chicken.

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

McCall’s Tavern - 22 Photos & 23 Reviews - Bars - 999 Alverez Ave, Lady Lake, FL - Phone Number - Yelp
Yes, I go to Spanish Springs.. usually Demshars, and park in the lot around the sales center. Have been to the Sharon, gators, Amerikanos etc.. never happened to walk the street containing McCall's. Never recall a mention of the place on TOTV prior to this.

Appreciate the information, especially about the patrons. As an honorary Wolverine thanks to my daughter's graduation from UM School of Pharmacy, I wouldn't patronize a Buckeye establishment, especially during the months of August thru early January.

Thanks again