View Single Post

Old 08-03-2019, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
Well, I see gun and ease of buying as a common denominator,

To be fair, I am not a gun owner, but buying guns sems so easy. and building an arsenal with accessories is becoming common.

It does not happen like this in other countries and thus I suggest maybe just talking about something that, once again, is unique to America. Isn't this the third one this week ?

I just find it offensive to think we simply accept this stuff where our kids and grand kids are gunned down and we stay silent.

Yes, it IS too easy for just about anyone to obtain a weapon whether it be by legal or nonlegal methods.

I am not going into gun control, but it would seem that there needs to be some form of it -- a check and balance of some type if you will, or this kind of horror will continue.

And even with some form of control, it would probably be a long time before many of the illegal forms of ownership can be controlled and/or taken off the street.
While I have my own personal thoughts, it's obviously the time is past due for something to be done.

I am not going into the politics of the subject, but there is far too much talk and not enough action (as in none!)!