View Single Post

Old 08-04-2019, 11:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,156 Times in 1,919 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Kid View Post
Coffee? But what about their steaks? Do they have great burgers?
We all had the 5 ounce Filet Mignon and they were delicious. Two out of the four were cooked as ordered which was mine any my husband's. As for our friends, theirs were under cooked. Only one was sent back because it was not edible as it was.

Drawn butter was not brought for one of the surf (lobster tail) and turf meals. My husband's meal was served without the lobster meat (on the menu as Filet Mignon and lobster meat) and he did order it correctly. In fact, the waiter verified that my husband was not ordering the lobster tail but just the lobster meat. To make up for not bringing the lobster meat, they brought him a lobster tail with drawn butter after a wait of about 10 minutes. That is when we realized our friend's meal of surf and turf should have been served with drawn butter.

Things weren't perfect with the meals or the service but I chalk this up to restaurant and staff growing pains. As I said in my previous post, we will be back but we will give them some time to get their act together.