Thread: Bad renters
View Single Post

Old 08-06-2019, 01:51 PM
Send a message via AIM to JudyLife

As a previous renter myself let me assure you I consider all the fellow renters I’ve had the pleasure to meet in TV are responsible, caring and look after the home they are renting with the same care and pride they would in their own home. My husband and I have been fortunate in becoming friends with the folks we have rented from. I have never invested as much as I have now in purchasing our villa and we only wish we could retire here full time, but we are from the U.K. and private healthcare for the 2 of us would simply be too expensive. Purchasing a villa means we will be able to come enjoy TV for a few months each year, hopefully twice a year, and hopefully rent it out in the peak months and again in between our own visits. For me it’s been kind of scary going for this venture, especially actually living so far away. I’m just trying to get as much info as I can to assist us, I certainly haven’t meant to cause any offence with any of my questions. I appreciate all the advice and information I’ve had here.