View Single Post

Old 08-08-2019, 12:56 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Cowgirl View Post
I had mentioned this same thing many, many comments before this one.

I think the public has to be aware of these problematic posts by others that seem to sound a little strange and should be reported to authorities also.

With so many of us on social media sites, the public could easily spot a comment that needs to be reported.
Agreed. What concerns me is what we hear from people about a mass shooter AFTER such a horrible act. I forget which shooter, but a former friend indicated that AFTER A GUN WAS HELD TO HIS HEAD he stopped being friends with the murderer. Why was this not reported? And if it was, why was it not acted upon? We have also heard from school mates about rape and murder lists. One person claimed she and her mother reported a concern to the school system and nothing happened. Are these people making this stuff up for "15 minutes of fame" or did any/all of these events really happen? I keep hearing if "you see something, say something". Does this really need to be qualified to indicate that you say something BEFORE a murder?