View Single Post

Old 08-08-2019, 10:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,496 Times in 3,100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
My wife has a small 600 lumen led flashlight that she carries. Shine that in someone's eyes, even in daylight and you can do all kinds of things to them while they are blind. Or you can simply get out of the danger zone and they can't see where you went. It's much lighter and easier to conceal than a bat.. lol
Oooh I have one of those too! It doubles as a phone charger. I keep forgetting that I have it. Thanks for the reminder!

BTW I did have to threaten someone with the bat once. I was working at a gas station when I first got married. A junkie came in and started stuffing his pockets with packs of cigarettes right off the counter while I was standing there in front of him. I told him to put them down, he insisted he wasn't doing anything, so I grabbed the bat that we kept behind the counter, and told him if he didn't put the cigarettes down and get out RIGHT NOW the police wouldn't have anything left of him to identify. I kind of scared him a bit. He ran for the door. I locked him (and everyone else) out, called the police and my boss, and my boss bought me a pizza for lunch an hour later. Good times.