View Single Post

Old 08-09-2019, 07:12 PM
Default Dinner at Roberto's review

My wife and I arrived at Roberto's at 4:20 for an early dinner tonight. Even at that hour it was crowded and told we had about a 30 minute wait but likely not that long. We did purchase a drink at the area selling drinks near the pizza take out area and took our drinks outside as there is no bar. $4.50 for a glass of wine. A little over an hour later we were seated and our waitress came for our drink and food order about 15 later. We ordered both at the same time as we thought it would be awhile before our food was served. Our side salads came about 20 minutes later and they were satisfactory. Two garlic rolls were delivered about 10 minutes after finishing our salads. They were very good. One hour and 10 minutes from where we ordered our main dishes were ready. My wife had chicken marsala and I had the veal marsala. My wife said her meal was very good. My veal was a bit chewy but the sauce was excellent as were the mushrooms and pasta which came with it.
We ordered a cannoli to take home which was very good.
The bill came quickly. Total bill $52.00. Just thought I'd share our experience .