View Single Post

Old 08-09-2019, 08:54 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonni252 View Post
You and Velvet piqued my interest in AD Camden Buttermilk so I had to take a look - it's lovely! It's so light and airy and it would be a nice change from my darker woods. I'm probably putting the cart before the horse by shopping for furniture before we've even visited, but I'm enjoying it. Many posters have recommended purchasing new furniture for their TV home rather than moving their current furniture and that seems like a good idea to me.
I have known several people who have paid thousands to move their furniture from the north and within a few months replaced most if not all. The furniture most of us have in the "north" does not fit in all that well down here. We have a home in Missouri and it is furnished totally unlike our home in The Villages - both look nice but when we are in Fl. we like the light painted wood and the pastel colors. American Drew is a North Carolina company and you may follow the advice of some who say you can go to the factory. You can also order it online or buy or order from a local dealer.