Thread: Atomic Kartz
View Single Post

Old 08-10-2019, 11:09 PM
Sage

Exactly which route would you take from McClure to Brownwood in one of those things (before the bridges and associated paths are in place)?

Yes, I believe the Atomic carts have AGM batteries. Regardless, doing deep discharges with AGM or flooded lead acid batteries for extended ranges will impact battery life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyOldMan View Post
Thank you everyone!

Sorry it took so long to get back. We are closing Sept 4th and have a million things to do getting a bunch of contractors coordinated to do pre-move in upgrades!

I was wondering about that 50 mile claim, it doesn't make sense that Yamaha and E-Z-Go can't get that with their lead acid batteries and somehow Atomic can.

From what I understand they can go fast enough to be licensed as LSVs. This would actually be a plus for us, since we are moving into McClure, and that would let us cross a couple roads to get to Brownwood until the bridges are all in place.

We currently don't golf, but I expect we will soon. We do plan to eventually have one cart each, so my wife could have the Atomic and enjoy the AC and not having her hair blown around, and mine could be a regular cart - probably a E-Z-Go electric.

Ah, I will have to look into maintenance, I thought they were a national brand (startup), excellent suggestion - thank you.

Frank

Last edited by biker1; 08-10-2019 at 11:17 PM.