View Single Post

Old 08-11-2019, 10:53 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
We have a 2/2 Colony and the hose connection is on the garage wall by the front door. It’s a PITA dragging a hose (50+ feet) around the lanai on the side over to the patio when I need it then rolling it back up even with the battery powered electric hose reel since it goes through shrubs.

Our Master Bath is against the patio wall. Was thinking I could tap into the water line that goes to the toilet which is probably a 3’ straighten run to the outside right over the patio. Seems (relatively) simple. Would have to cut a chunk of wallboard from behind the toilet and push pipe out the wall then replace the wallboard. LOL sounds simple.

Anyone ever done this or similar or had it done? Current hose location is great if you want to wash a car but not much else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes. We added three more in the birdcage and I just enjoyed myself washing out all of the organisms that build up in the cracks of the concrete. Nothing pleases a sixties housewife more to chase dirt and find it. It satisfies inner needs as well as practical ones. lol