View Single Post

Old 08-17-2019, 09:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I'll trade you. I'm working for NOTHING but the next six days..
I have been getting busier of late but it pays NOTHING so far. It does make me feel better about what I have done with my four degrees though. I seem to be using a lot of the contacts I made while getting them. A lot is happening on Facebook.

It did pay for my Stipend Grant for my graduate education or some of it at the University of Denver Graduate School of Librarianship and Information Management. I graduated in May of 1984 but had been working on my hobby starting around the Summer of 1991. The State of Nevada Western Interstate Commission on Higher Education (W.I.C.H.E.) counted what I had been doing as work in librarianship even though it was a hobby. They voted on my work around September of 2000. Still doing it in 2019. I had had to work in Nevada for a certain amount of time but they saw my work as benefiting people in the State of Nevada even though I had done a lot of it from Minnesota, Illinois, California and Florida.

I just find new tools to use with a lot of help with friends who are extremely creative. A lot of the help seems to be coming out of Nevada, California and especially Minnesota. It does help that a lot of this stuff involved contacts in DC though going back to 1991.

The Twin Cities ROCK!!!!

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 08-17-2019 at 10:27 AM.