View Single Post

Old 08-18-2019, 06:05 AM
Sage

As part of your Lifestyle Visit, you will have an opportunity to spend time with an agent from The Villages real estate. He/she can show you some existing homes and give you a feel for the current real estate situation. I would be upfront about your 3+ year timeline. Many (most) people who come down on a Lifestyle Visit are not ready to buy and the agents will understand this. I don't think there is any real need to meet with an outside (non Villages real estate company) real estate company at this time. When you are ready to buy, I would recommend you connect again with your Villages agent (assuming you liked them) and also find an outside real estate company. The reason for this is that existing homes listed by an outside real estate company will not be shown by a Villages agent and existing homes listed with The Villages will not be shown by outside real estate companies. You need two agents to have access to all existing homes on the market. However, keep in mind that "for sale by owner" homes are also available and you would need to research those yourself. If you were to wind up wanting a new home, those are only available through The Villages agents. Enjoy your Lifestyle Visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Princess View Post
We are coming to TV in April for a Lifestyle visit. Who did you use to show you existing homes?

We have been contacted by someone from Grizzard Real Estate. We have a 3+ year timeline so don't want anyone pushy or who will constantly call and pester us. THANKS!!

Last edited by biker1; 08-18-2019 at 06:22 AM.