View Single Post

Old 08-19-2019, 07:39 AM
Sage

Our golf group ate there Saturday after golf. It's a very pleasant setting with indoor and outdoor seating in a nice tree-shaded area with a view of the pitch and putt course.

The food was good, moderately priced. Several had the Mexican.... quesadillas and enchiladas. Portions were decent and food was reasonably tasty. Several had the beef brisket from the Edna's truck and it was very good. You order, they give you a beeper then you come pick up your food. It all worked very smoothly. There were a few flies in the outdoor area but none more than you would expect.

Beer was a little pricey by Villages standards. A Draft Yuengling was $3.05 and a draft Stella was about $5.

They have music several days a week...I think I heard Sunday, Wed, Fri.

It's a nice neighborhood setting for those that live in the South area and those who golf/visit there.

To me, it did have a feeling/vibe different than the traditional/original Villages. Not good or bad, just different. Much more of an emphasis on outdoors/nature than golf/pickleball/pools.

It's certainly worth the trip down there to check it out along with all the other new stuff going in.