Thread: Blinds 4 Less
View Single Post

Old 08-22-2019, 08:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

The #1 seller of plantation shutters in TV is 48 HR Blinds in Leesburg. They use to be in pink house on 466A in Wildwood, they had lots of recommendations here on TOTV, but the company's biggest problem is they're too busy. In 2013 I called and left several messages and they never called back. So after a week I moved on.

In Maryland I had used Budget Blinds, which is a franchise, and we had Norman Shutters installed. The Faux wood shutters made by Norman I think are great looking. We searched around and found Blinds 4 Less in Lady Lake had a small showroom behind Mom and Dads Restaurant. We went there and looked and made an appointment.

The Villages Florida

They showed up on time and gave us samples and prices. We chose Norman Shutters again, which they said would take 8 weeks to get, and that was the same as it was back in Maryland. Eight weeks later they called, came and installed them perfectly. Just for rough estimates, if you have multiple windows, it will average out to about $450 per window, that was in 2013. If you're in more of a hurry, I believe they have shutters made in the Orlando area available in about 3 weeks.

Welcome to Blinds 4 Less

48HR Blinds