Thread: Wendy’s
View Single Post

Old 08-22-2019, 02:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,354 Times in 2,075 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyspear View Post
The thing I remember most clearly about The Lucky Dill is how cold it was in there. I once went back out to the car to get a blanket. Florida restaurants all seem to be over A/C'd but I think Lucky Dill was the coldest place we ever ate dinner in.

(We had a winter place in The Landings in Highland Lakes, just off Rt 19 and Nebraska, for several years. We love TV but hubby misses being close to Phillies Spring Training.)

kathy
I remember that area of Palm Harbor. I would often take the back road from the Palm Harbor Library on Nebraska to our home off of Alderman so as to avoid 19 which I hated driving on. I volunteered at the Palm Harbor Library from 2000 to 2003 and also at East Lake Community Library about the same time but was in love with the Tarpon Springs Public Library. Really liked their staff and their DVD collection.

Tal Tar and Zac often got Burger King rather than the Lucky Dill or Wendy's.

We lived there from 1996 to 2005 and I would often go back to housesit for a woman and her husband and their two Westies a mother and her son named Chuck and Heather. This was from about 1998 through 2011 or so. They lived in the Hamlet in Bentley Park.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 08-22-2019 at 02:46 PM.