View Single Post

Old 08-23-2019, 02:46 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chellybean View Post
THANK YOU for your sympathy, your are correct the old days are gone.However a lot of the 60 to 70 year olds are the violators of the rules. The ambassadors are useless and they have told me they have no authority and if they discipline these golfers they get in trouble. I have a friend that has a house on a champion course that suffers the same as your friend and the course was designed wrong and the lots to close to the course fairway.
The golfers think they can go where ever they want on to private property.
The cops come there frequently i heard to discipline the golf course and golfers and have gone as far as trespass people off the property to get there attention. I also heard the cops are fed up with all the bad behavior on these courses and it ties up alot of there resources. I am told by my friend that the police have arrested players on the course for fighting among themselves over the game. Unbelievable, you can't make this stuff up. These are adults in there 60's and 70's that should know better!
Is there a sign of the age of golfer on the cart, so you can make that determination of that 60 & 70yo are the bad golfers. Or just guesstimate on your part because they look younger due to better lifestyle. What kind of golfers are the 40 to 60yo?
Then again the I Heard conversation is the most reliable source to some.