View Single Post

Old 08-24-2019, 04:15 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red tail View Post
I drove a tomberlin for 25000 miles and never had a problem. and then when I finally did it took 3 months for the needed parts to come from china. so service and parts are very hard to come by. I loved that cart but would never own another!
Thanks for the advice. I just read this and saw their assembly plant here in Leesburg. I wonder if that will change things?

"Columbia Parcar, part of the Nordic Group of Companies, was founded in 1999. Their factory at 2505 Industrial St, Leesburg, FL 34748 consists of approximately sixty-thousand square feet (5,575 square meters).

In April 2015 Columbia Parcar acquired assets of Tomberlin which went into bankruptcy in 2014. Tomberlin was believed to be the third largest manufacturer in the world. However, Tomberlin was previously manufactured in China. Parcar completed the acquisition of Tomberlin’s assets in February 2016, with production due to commence in 2017.

On September 8, 2016, Columbia Parcar signed an agreement with Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance to assist with the establishment and finance of a dealer network throughout the United States."