Thread: Burger King
View Single Post

Old 09-02-2019, 12:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,665 Times in 1,523 Posts

I knew someone would come up with the environmental issue. Sorry folks, but man owns the earth and we are carnivores, period. If you like salad, then eat salad. I like beef and no one is going to tell me that I am wrong for doing so. I know of a lot of hundred year old meat eaters, but I don't know any hundred year old vegetarians. Not saying there aren't any, but I know it is not the beef that kills you. My old man was a meat and potatoes man for 93 years before he decided that he was tired of living and quit eating. If you come from weak genes then by all means, worry about what you eat so you can prolong your miserable life.
If you like to make believe you are eating meat while you are eating a veggie burger, go for it. If you think mushrooms taste better than a good old grilled meatburger, then you can have my mushrooms off of my mushroom swiss burger. My point is WHY are you faking it with FAKE burgers? If you are so adamant about eating rabbit food, then admit it instead of telling everyone else how they should eat fake burgers to make you feel like you are contributing something to the environment or to someone's health? I don't eat fake meat burgers and I am not going to vote for some nut that wants to do away with cows, cars and airplanes because they think that it's going to make everyone's life better. It won't. It will just mean that no one will be able to live a "progressive" lifestyle. Remember, if you do away with cows and horses, what is going to pull your carts to town when you need to shop for your veggie burgers?
Anyway, Congrats on your new menu. I'll think about you when I order my triple butterburger from Culvers or Steak and Shake. The only green I want on my burger bun is a pickle.....