View Single Post

Old 09-04-2019, 10:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts
Default Which Stores Deserve Praise For Great Service?

The places that helped us out the most during Preparation weeks before and for last-minute items would be led by Santa Barbara Care Center. Next would be Publix Pharmacy at La Plaza Grande West. Both places are unbelievably well managed and responsive. The people at the Publix Grocery Store, either one on 441 are to be commended. They were getting overrun by people who were very impatient and came thru with a smile and their usual helpful ways. I think they all helped amp down the anxiety level quite a bit.

The New Wawa on 441 did not disappoint any customer as far as them not getting the gas or diesel they needed. I had to wait about 20 minutes but it was a very orderly and kind experience not what I have been accustomed to in the First Chapter of our lives. I didn't hear a foul word or any screaming, Southern Charm and Manners are much better than what I was prepared for.

Overall other than a few disappointments and unkind words that I read things went exceedingly well for many millions of people.

I don't start many Threads but wish to keep this Thread POSITIVE.

Just a thought, I don't want to be controversial, please believe me. Maybe it's time to rethink the ban on the Little White Crosses that Some People Want.

Tank Care! Glad you all came out of this in pretty good shape.