View Single Post

Old 09-07-2019, 09:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion6 View Post
The problem with this post is that there are two Mexican restaurants in Wildwood:
Casa Agave Mexican Grill, Wildwood Crossings
Los Magueyes Mexican Restaurant, Wildwood Shopping Center
I was just about to post that info. The Casa Agave Mexican Grill is fairly new, it took over the space that was occupied by Beef O'Bray's next to Pizza Hut carry out. I've heard it was good, but for me to change from Fiesta Grande, it would have to be very good. The one in the Shopping Center near the post office is Los Magueyes and I believe the one Bosoxfan is referencing, and I agree with him 100%, went there once and will never go back. I ordered a taco and I pretty sure they used shredded roast beef instead of ground beef, it was awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean
Does anyone know of a Mexican restaurant in this general vicinity that serves the steak for Fajitas as I described above? I will go there, I promise!
You wouldn't be interested in Fiesta Grande, this photo was taken at Fiesta Grande. You have a cast iron plate filled with steak strips, peppers and onions still sizzling as it's placed on your table and a regular plate filled with the fixin's plus rice and beans, also sour cream which I have them leave off and three soft taco shells. I guess it's so popular on the lunch menu, I've seen the price go from $8.25, to $8.95 to now, it's $9.90, but still well worth it.

The Villages Florida