View Single Post

Old 09-07-2019, 05:48 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase219 View Post
When are the real restaurants and shopping centers coming down here ? sure the food trucks are a nice idea
if you are Mexican or like Mexican food, looks to me as they are catering to the workers whom are mostly working with the builders as they seem to be mostly Mexican of course .

Now there are lots of promises but not to much action for home owners still waiting for the golf cart bridge to join from Fenney to Brownwood so we can get our golf carts to Brownwood , but all I here is its coming.

But we can build 300 homes a month or more which seems to have no problem being completed. But as for our restaurants and bridges will still have to Wait and keep driving to 466 as everyone shops at Wal-Mart.
There was a choice to buy where ever you want. We are on our third home, when we came in 07 there was very little in LSL, and our gps didn’t even show the bridge only a lake.
Most of our time was spent in SS due to more restaurants and things to do. Those of us who have been here for awhile have all waited for things to be built. Yet I don’t remember us complaining about what was not here. One can always move to a more established area, if things are not progressing as one thinks. It’s easy to sell, pack and move, we have zero attachments to any home here.