View Single Post

Old 09-07-2019, 08:56 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 2,008 Times in 440 Posts
Default So why do people have such an issue...

with turning in folks with deed restriction violations.

Seems to me folks moved here in large part because of those deed restrictions. And since most are not enforced unless they are reported I'd think those who make it their duty to help enforce restrictions would be thanked.

Perhaps those who complain of those who help enforce the restrictions are those who break the simple to understand even by a 7 year old rules are upset.

Perhaps those who don't appreciate the folks who don't want our neighborhoods looking like a trailer park filled with degenerates are part of the problem.

Perhaps they just don't like people doing what is right and proper.

My take? Those who complain and continually post about those who keep the villages looking nice are usually in violation of more than one deed restriction.

Keep up the good work in reporting violations!!! If you don't like them you can always move to San Fran or L.A. or Seattle. You'd like it there. No restrictions at all. Watch where you step.

The restrictions are simple and easy to follow. All of them have a purpose. If you don't see the purpose perhaps it's because of the narrow view you take.