View Single Post

Old 09-10-2019, 11:49 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,475 Times in 703 Posts
Default The Villages 9-8-19 Construction Update

For those who are interested, here's this week’s update video.

The Villages 9-8-19 Construction Update (new audio) - YouTube

The residential areas are shot with a side view instead of direction of travel like I normally do, I'm not sure if I like the way it turned out and would be interested in your feedback. This also resulted in a longer than normal video.

This is the audio remastered version of the one that I posted a few hours ago, the audio track was worse than anticipated once uploaded to YouTube. I reached out to a friend who game me a better technique to use instead of the “audio ducking” feature in the software and it appears to have a much better results, let me know what you think.

There are also some sneak peaks at some the areas under construction and not yet open to the public. It’s not really much to see as they are distance shots and to me, it still looks like just “moving dirt”, obviously there’s much more to it than that.

If you need video production services please go to our website at 403 Forbidden .
You can see all my videos at Gold Wingnut Productions - YouTube and samples of our production work at Gold Wingnut Productions LLC - YouTube.
www.goldwingnut.com
YouTube –YouTube.com/GoldWingnut and YouTube.com/GoldWingnutProductions
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776