View Single Post

Old 09-12-2019, 11:29 AM

Tom C basically covered it. The base price at The Villages Carts is $400 more (probably passed on from the manufacturer having an annual price increase), but you can also get another $600 off of a 2019 if you pay cash for it. Net difference is $1000. The other difference is that the 2020's now offer 3 factory colors in a matte finish - Orange, Graphite, and Mica. TV Carts offers custom paint jobs but they currently don't/won't replicate the matte finishes. So, if those strike your fancy, you'd have to buy a factory color and you'd have to buy a 2020. I just bought a 2020 in one of the matte colors. We were lucky to find one on the floor done up just the way we wanted when we added the 3 accessories they throw in. I really like the matte finishes and the new light kit with the LED daytime running lights eliminated any desire on my part to add on LED strips for visibility. All that said, the differences are not enough to make up the $1000 you'd save by buying a 2019 for cash, but we found a 2020 that was to our liking and it just felt like getting the 2019 would have been settling.