View Single Post

Old 09-15-2019, 09:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
Last Wednesday I had a landscaper trimming my Sylvester Palm, when my neighbor Dick Maple came over to tell me he was just trimming his Sylvester that morning when he saw two orange eyes looking at him in the tree. We live in CYV's in Tamarind Grove off St. Charles. He thought, it must be a rat and then he realized the eyes were too far apart. He cut a couple of more fonds and a bobcat fell out of the tree. He came down off his ladder and the bobcat was cornered next to the villa wall and his birdcage. It started hissing at him, so he backed off and the cat climbed the wall and took off.
I have never seen a bobcat here in the Villages but they sure seem to be around. Us dog owners talk a lot about them when we hear one got something in our own neighborhoods. And that would be a very hard thing for a pet owner to keep talking about to other people.

I have seen six coyotes here in the Villages at different times of the day. One even at 3:00 PM going towards Belmont Golf Course. Belmont Golf Course - The Villages, FL, United States | SwingU

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 09-15-2019 at 09:14 AM.