View Single Post

Old 09-17-2019, 07:16 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazuela View Post
I find "signatures" to be distracting and clutter. Many forum administrators disable that option and even have a rule against creating a macro that adds a signature to circumvent the code.

I'd venture to guess that most people here never gave signatures a second thought, because their experience with this forum has always included them.

But for people who frequent fora that forbid signatures, it's pretty distracting.

The administrators here are trying something new. It hasn't even been in effect for 48 hours yet, and it isn't breaking anything.

I'm amused, and bemused, by this overall fear of change by this forum's membership.
Wow. “Fear” “amused” “bemused” — not good word choices there, unless condescension is the intent.

“Isn’t breaking anything”??? Huh?

The point of those who disagree with this new thing boils down to, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

I am not involved in other forums, nor am I on Facebook, so what could I possibly know. (except maybe a little something about human nature)

Not on lemmings.org either.

Still don’t like this “Thanks” with a click thing. Still say if you like a post, use real words to say so.

Still,
Boomerosaurus

Last edited by Boomer; 09-17-2019 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Typo - remember those