View Single Post

Old 09-18-2019, 10:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
You are going to NOTHING but have a blast. I know you are going to be shockafied by the Beautiful Prices. I just bought a 50" Toshiba with the Fire Stick included and brought it back Post Haste. Yuck, it was a 1080 TV but the picture sucked once I unpacked it.

Finally, settle on a Sharp 55" for $298. It is perfect. $298-Unbelievable.

If it was the primary TV in the Living Room I would pick an OLED TV because the picture is just absolutely amazing! Good Luck K-Man. Have I ever mentioned I have an Electronic and Appliance Fetish? There are things that are way worsererer!

By the way, save the box if you plan on toting your new TV to the VILLAGES. The replacement boxes to ship a TV cost an arm and a leg and a "Thanks".

Unrelated subject but I heard it through the Grapevine that people are Buying Thanks!
We have flat screens in the living room and my office. This will replace the TV in the basement. Mainly used for movies and sports. Looking at a Samsung 65" 4K Ultra.. lol

We plan on taking pretty much NOTHING except Mrs. K's kitchen gadgets and a few things that mean something to us when we move. The rest of the stuff will be sold off or donated. I'm already starting to thin out the junk in the attic..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!