View Single Post

Old 09-19-2019, 04:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

The other day I went to a Pulmonologist Office in Leesburg. Everything was going fine. Checked in first at 12.40 for a 1 PM appointment paid my Co-Pay everything was Beautiful. Within minutes there were 10 Patients and about 16 people in total.

The last two people came in with what could have been beautiful little Ankle Biter Pups who hadn't seen a groomer in quite some time. I don't know it was Phycological or real but I watched the majority of the Crew Bail Out because of these Dogs. The people were gasping for their next breath. I hung in there and made it thru my entire appointment including a Stress Test. I actually passed the test. A Miracle. When I came out over an hour later there was a big showdown going on over the dogs. They did have little vests on that said Service Dog but to my untrained eye, the vests didn't look very official. Anyway, the Sheriffs that were there were trying to make sense of a very Heated Situation which in my opinion shouldn't have occurred. Wouldn't a person at a breathing Doctors Office trump the comfort of a persons comfort pet? I don't question the persons need for the pet just the common sense of making another arrangement for this particular office visit.

I've been watching the newspaper and haven't seen anything about the story so I guess they worked it out. Those Sherriffs must really see it all. They were very sensitive to everyone involved while we were there. Can't we all just get along!