View Single Post

Old 09-30-2019, 06:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,334 Times in 873 Posts

My tax bill went up 28% over the last 15 years and is still less than what I was paying in Pa. The available and new amenities are growing and access to new shopping and eating facilities will be available as growth continues. Those that believe growth should be halted have the "I got mine so stop" and frankly have no place here IMO. Anyone who moved here and doesn't believe there would be increases in taxes or other expenses have their head buried. And I'm really getting tired of everything being the Developes fault....where did you come from where the developers had responsibility for roads and highways.....everywhere I have lived it was always the responsibility of the town (Wildwood is responsible for south of 44) or the County (whch has responsibility for north of 44 ...except Villas) or the State. And when you vote out the Commissioners what do you expect the ones you vote in to do when faced with the same needs? Let the place deteriorate? If you have all the answers go jump in and see what you can do as an elected official...or is it just easer to annomously complain with no accountability.....end of rant.

Berks County Pennsylvania