View Single Post

Old 10-03-2019, 08:10 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrudentLifer View Post
A full time Villager for the past 3 years. A working man for 7 years, a union shop steward for 22 years and a union organizer for the remaining 23. I love working people and I love living here. I'm not here to organize anyone nor change minds, only to live the rest of my
life the best way I know how. Loving my wife and loving my life. I spent my working career improving families working conditions and improving their lives. I firmly believe and always have that the working men and women of all creeds and ethnicities that comprise our country are the firm backbone that has made America great for the past 250 years. Please, not to be taken as a political statement, only a human one. I'm here to debate in a non-political way, with all due respect.
Let the game begin, if you let me allow.
Nice to hear from you. I am a law librarian by training (JD, MA, BA, BA) and inclination and like a very tough minded search for the best information for any given situation to improve things. Been on Talk of the Villages since July 2007 and have seen a lot of changes and many people come and go. I run into some of those posters from the early period of TOTV-- like 2007, every so often in person.

And see other posters almost every week in person for various amounts of time.

We have been in Florida since 1996 and here in the Villages since June of 2005.